Wednesday, March 28, 2018

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #26

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I started off stamping a gorgeous rose stamp on watercolor paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Gouache. After it was dry I fussy cut it out. I used my Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay Brush Pen.



As my cardbase I decided to use one of my DIY mist backgrounds that I made, those come in super handy! I cut it down to size and used foam tape to adhere it on my grey cardbase.


I stamped a sentiment a on the front of my card as well on the inside of my card. On the inside I also stamped a few rose stamps.



I decided to add some leaves to my rose and I used Dovecraft Forest Pigment Ink to stamp it out and then I used the coordinating die to cut it out. Then I used my Gouache to add some more color.


I adhered everything to my card and that finished off my card for today! I hope you like it!



Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment