Monday, March 26, 2018

BREAK THE RULES MONDAY #9

Hello peeps!

Break the Rules Monday is, where I take something that was not made for scrapbooking and make a layout with it!
I am posting a BTRM video every last Monday of the month!


For this months layout I am using cupcake holders!




You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




Oh my, I was super indecisive the day I made this layout LOL. But, I really love it!


So, as I was saying, I am using cupcake holders for this layout. I used some mists (Dylusions After Midnight, White Linen and Calypso Teal, Marabu Carribean, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mint) to make them prettier and I cut off the flap on the side.


I arranged them on my layout and after what felt like hours and hours, I finally decided how I want my scales to be and taped them down. I cut my two pictures down to 4x4 inches and matted them both on white tissue paper as well as some foam for dimension.


I added my title with gorgeous silver glitter thickers and added some stickers from Crate Paper Oasis as well as Echo Park Summer Dreams plus some random stickers from my stash. A few more gems here and there and my layout is done!



And that was my BTRM layout for this month - I hope you like it!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment