Wednesday, February 28, 2018

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #22

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I used my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for the stamping of the gorgeous mermaid stamps from a magazine that I later colored with my Zig Pearlescent Jewel Box watercolors that I absolutely love.



After they were dry I fussy cut them and adhered them on my DIY mist background that I trimmed down. I stamped a sentiment on the front and on the inside of my card as well as a starfish on the flap of my envelope.



I have to say, I really really love how this card turned out, I love the colors and the shimmer of the card.



I hope you like this card as well!


Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment