Monday, February 26, 2018

BREAK THE RULES MONDAY #8

Hello peeps!

Break the rules Monday is, where I take something that was not made for scrapbooking and make a layout with it!
I am posting a BTRM video every last Monday of the month!


For this months layout I am using a felt place mat!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.





This was a fun layout to make! I used a baby blue sheet of AC cardstock and my gelatos to create a fun mixed media wreath on my paper. I also used some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine after it was dry and splattered it.


After everything was dry I adhered my felt placemat with my picture - matted on a paper from Crate Paper Oasis - on my background.


I embellished with about a million stickers LOL and a few embellishments from Jen Hadfield.



I absolutely love my explosion of stickers - I hope you do too!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment