Monday, January 1, 2018

DIY MIST BACKGROUNDS

Hello peeps!

I am back today with another tutorial for you! I am showing you how I made my DIY mist backgrounds.



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I made those super fun mists backgrounds that you can use on cards, tags and other papercrafts. I already used a few of them as backgrounds for my cards and I love how they look.


Literally all you do is take a piece of paper, take some mists and spray ahead.


I like to take another piece of paper and put that on top so I have a starting point for the next one.


This goes on and on and on and I love making and having them - I hope this was helpful and you enjoyed the video!


Here are some more pictures of my mist backgrounds plus a few I created off camera:
















Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment