Sunday, December 31, 2017

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #16

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




This was a super easy and fun card to make and I love how it turned out.
I used the Soccer Stamp & Die Set from Echo Park and stamped the whistle, the flag as well as the watch on a scrap piece of paper and die-cut it. I also die-cut this soccerball from some black card stock.


I stamped the soccerball over and over again on the front of my card to create my own patterned paper. I added a sheet of tracing paper to tone it down a bit. On that I did add my soccer ball and the whistle as well as the watch. I then stamped a birthday sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the front of my card.


On the inside of my card I stamped another birthday sentiment and I added the flag I had stamped before. I used the gigantic Goal stamp from the set for my envelope.


And that was my fun and quick card for today - I hope you enjoyed it!


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:


Memento Tuxedo Black ink:


Technique Tuesday Made with love stamp set:

We'r'memory keepers stamp precision tool:


glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:


AC white cardstock:



Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment