Wednesday, January 31, 2018

CBOI Blog Hop

Hi peeps!

I have a new 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today! I am participating in the Craft Bunker of Ignorance (CBOI) Blog Hop. You can find all of the links down below!



Click here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




Since we are following along this sketch, I used two pictures. I backed them both with the same paper from the Moonchild collection from Studio Forty which I am absolutely in love with! Since I am using this collection, my color scheme will be blues, purples and a bit of teal.

Sketch by Irit Landgraf

Since there is a circle in the back of the sketch, I used my Gansai Tambi watercolors and the packagind technique to create that circle - mine kinda turned out oval but that's ok. I splattered some purple all over my layout to add more detail.


I added some fun foam to one of the pictures to raise it up and then I added a scrap piece of that gorgeous paper behind my pictures to mimic the paper layers.


Instead of the stars I decided to use dream catchers from the collection that I fussy cut from one of the papers. I scattered them all over my page, I also added some other circle stickers from the collection as well as word stickers and two transparent border stickers.


As a final touch I added my title with blue puffy alphas and then scattered some enamel dots in matching colors on my layout.


And that finished off my layout, I really love how it turned out - I hope you do too!


Here are the other lovely creators:

Getting Scap Done https://youtu.be/LZg2g4Lv3DY
The Art of Creating https://youtu.be/3uGav0DHrHU
A Creatively Crafted Life https://youtu.be/W8jrTa3i8XQ



Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment