Monday, January 29, 2018

BREAK THE RULES MONDAY #7

Hi peeps!

Break the rules Monday is, where I take something that was not made for scrapbooking and make a layout with it!
I am posting a BTRM video every last Monday of the month!


For this months layout I am using curtain clips!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I used a baby blue pastel paper as my background and treated it with gesso. I used a butterly stamp from the Trimcraft Bohemian Wildlife stamp set and stamped it using my Gansai Tambi watercolors, I also added some splatters.


I matted my picture on a blue ombre paper since I wanted to keep it monochromatic and adhered it on my page. I removed the metal clips from my butterflies and adhered them on my page using tacky glue.


After that I added some journaling with my Uniball Signo pen in Silver and added a few tiny word stickers, an enamel heart and a Studio Calico label.
As my final embellishment I used white irridescent gems and sprinkled them between my butterflies to give it some extra sparkle and shine.

And that was my BTRM layout for this month - I hope you like it!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment