Friday, December 29, 2017

PAPERBASICS DT PROJECT #21.2 | Scrapbook Layout

Hi crafty peeps!

It’s Friday that means I have another DT project for Paperbasics for you today, this time it is my last one! This time I made a scrapbook layout for you. I want to thank Petra from Paperbasics again for everything! ❤️



I made two projects today for Paperbasics, once this layout and then a card, you can check out the video using this link.


You can watch the videos on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I used this gorgeous paper from the Autumn Dreams paper pad from Craft Smith and spiced it up with Mustard and Tea Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I used a journaling card from the Little Things Paper from the On Trend 2 collection from My Minds Eye - all links are down below - and cut it apart to use as decoration in my corners as well as my title.


I matted my photo on a few extra papers and made some embellisments and of course I had to add a gold glitter heart or two LOL.


And that was my layout for you today, I hope you liked it!


Used products from the Paperbasics shop:



* Disclaimer: Ich bin im Designteam von www.paperbasics.de. Produkte mit einem * wurden mir unentgeltlich von Paperbasics zur Verfügung gestellt.


Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment