Friday, December 29, 2017

PAPERBASICS DT PROJECT #21.1 | Sympathy Card

Hi crafty peeps!

It’s Friday that means I have another DT project for Paperbasics for you today! This time I made a sympathy card for you.



I made two projects today for Paperbasics, once this card and then a scrapbook layout, you can check out the video using this link.


You can watch the videos on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




This card unfortunately has a sad reason to be made, but as we all know, life has ups and downs.


I made a cardbase out of Vaessen Creative Cardstock in Broccoli. I used the 'Handmade' stamp from Paperbasics on the back, but of course I stamped it upside down LOL.


As you can see in the video, I had an epic fail with my butterfly dies, so I decided to use a stamp set that does not coordinate with the dies, but I still love how it turned out. I used the Vaessen Creative Cardstock again, in the colors Pudding, Blackberry and Celery.


To give them more detail I used my watercolors and a lot of Wink of Stella to add glitter.
I used the sentiment 'Mit schweigender Umarmung' (German = with silent hugs) from Paperbasics with WOW! Platinum embossing powder on Tin Cardstock from Vaessen Creative.


On the inside of my card I used a sentiment from the Hero Art Layering Stamp Set Flamingo with my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


On the front I also added some mint ribbon from Dovecraft.


And that was my card for today - I hope you liked it!


Used products from the Paperbasics shop:



Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment