Friday, December 15, 2017

PAPERBASICS DT PROJECT #19 | 51 CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hi crafty peeps!

It’s Friday that means I have another DT project for Paperbasics for you today! This time I made 51 (!!!) Christmas Cards for you.



You can watch the video on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.



For todays project I used up almost all of my Christmas products - links are down below. I had so much fun creating and I really love the cards! You can see all of the cards in my video, but I only filmed four. I used products of all of the product groups I have so you can see the amazing cards you can create!


I didn't do anything on the inside of my cards, but I used the Handmade stamp from Paperbasics with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the back of my cards.


And on the envelope I used a Merry Christmas stamp from my stash.


Have fun watching my video!



Here are pictures of all of my cards:




















































Used products from the Paperbasics shop:


Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment