Friday, November 24, 2017

PAPERBASICS DT PROJECT #16 | Christmas card

Hi crafty peeps!

It’s Friday that means I have another DT project for Paperbasics for you today! This time I made a Christmas card for you.



You can watch the video on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I had so much fun creating this cute card, I tell you that much! I started off by stamping the angel and the fox - products used are linked down below - with my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloring them in using my TouchFive Markers. I used a gold glitter gel pen for the heart and the wings of the angel. I fussy-cut the images using my sewing scissors.


I cut down a 6x12 piece of the Vaessen Creative Cardstock in Broccoli and scored it at 6 inches to create my cardbase. I used a red paper from the A Perfect Christmas 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park and trimmed it down to 5.5x5.5 inches. I took another white piece of cardstock and sponged Distress Ink in Broken China with my Blending Tool by Ranger to create a fun background.


I used a wave die to create two snowbanks with this awesome shiny white piece of paper. I placed the fox in the snowbanks, stamped a sentiment and adhered the angel using 3D foam adhesive. Then I adhered all of the layers to the front of my card.


I trimmed down another 5.5x5.5 inch piece of white cardstock and distressed the edges with my Candied Apple Distress Ink and the Blending Tool. I used the same ink to stamp the face, but I did mask off the sentiment because I wanted to use another stamp. I used Lucky Clover Distress Ink to stamp the 'A Plätzchen a day keeps the Weihnachtsstress away' stamp and I also adhered 2 star gems. On the back of my card I used the Handmade stamp from Paperbasics.


And that finished off my card for today, I really like how it turned out - I hope you do too!


Used products from the Paperbasics shop:



Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment