Sunday, November 26, 2017

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #13

Hello peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you! Today it is a Christmas card.



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




Another super fun card! I punched circles with my 1" circle punch from red and white cardstock.


Before I adhered anything down I took my Blending Tool from Ranger and my Candied Apple Distress Ink and distressed the edges of my cardbase. I stamped a 'Ho Ho Ho' sentiment on the front and created a candy cane with the circles on the front of my card.


I stamped a sentiment on the inside - I also stamped the sentiment on the flap of my envelope - and to give it a bit of extra detail I took my Royal & Langnickel watercolor paper and stamped a poinsettia from Scrapbook Werkstatt and colored it in with my Gansai Tambi watercolors. I fussy-cut it and adhered it next to the sentiment.


And that was my card for you today - I hope you like it!


Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment