Monday, November 27, 2017

BREAK THE RULES MONDAY #5

Hi peeps!

Break the rules Monday is, where I take something that was not made for scrapbooking and make a layout with it!
I am posting a BTRM video every last Monday of the month!


For this months layout I am using mirror wall stickers!




You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




Super fun & quick layout! I used Vanilla American Crafts Cardstock as my background and created a messy background using a few DIY mists and Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists. I matted my picture on white tissue paper.


I put a few random strips of washi on the right side of my page next to my picture. I adhered my title 'Hupf in gatsch' - my first time ever using a German title - on the picture and between the washi strips. I also adhered a few hearts and stickers around my title and picture.


I started adhereing my wall stickers on the bottom left corner and worked my way up to the picture in a honeycomb style and ended at the top right corner.



And that was my BTRM video for you today - I hope you love it as much as I do!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment