Friday, October 27, 2017

PAPERBASICS DT PROJECT #11 | DIY CLIPS

Hi crafty peeps!

It’s Friday that means I have another DT project for Paperbasics for you today! This time I made DIY clothespins for you.



You can watch the video on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.



Today I have those adorable DIY clothespins for you! They were super easy to make and I think they look super cute on a gift bag or maybe even a card.




I had the idea when I was looking at the cute 'Kannst du behalten' stamp (it is German and it means 'you can keep it'). So I was looking through my stash and I found a circle die that was perfect. I used Vaessen Creative cardstock and the color is Tin.



Since I still wanted to do more I was looking at the Rock Pool paper pad from Kaisercraft and I found a cute tag that I was spicing up with some bakers twine and a few rhinestones.



I also made one using a DIY paperflower that I made recently - watch the video HERE - and one of the Premium Gardenia flowers in Peach & Chocolate. For this flower I also used Worn Lipstick Distress Stickles.



I still wanted to make more of those fun clips so I was looking through my scraps and used them with some Epoxy Buttons from Artemio.



I used either 3D Scrapbook Adhesive Foam or Dovecraft Clear Craft Glue for the Clothespins.



And that was it for today - I really hope you liked it!


Used products from the Paperbasics shop:



Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment