Friday, September 29, 2017

PAPERBASICS DT PROJECT #8 | BREAK THE RULES MONDAY LAYOUT

Hi crafty peeps!

it’s Friday that means I have another DT project for Paperbasics for you today! This time I made a Break the Rules Monday layout for you.




























You can watch the video on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I received this beautiful postcard from my bestie from Vancouver the other day and I knew instantly that I wanted to scrap it but I didn't want to cover up the picture side of the card because it is just too gorgeous. So I got out this beautiful paper 'Minted Paper' from the On trend 2 collection by My Minds Eye and I started to trace around the card and then measure about 1 cm so I can properly adhere the card. Then I cut that out using my craft knife.


I adhered the postcard with double sided tape and this gorgeous gold foiled polka dot washi so it stays in place.


I wanted to use those beautiful journaling cards from the Little Things paper from the On Trend 2 collection from My Minds Eye because I don't use square journaling cards in my Project Life and the Live Your Dream card matched so perfectly.

So I did a bit of journaling on that card and put on some of the XO washi and I adhered the other card with 3D foam adhesive to give it some dimension. Off camera I did add 2 paperclips that you can see here in the pictures.


I used the Sticker Combo sheet from the Love & Adore collection by Simple Stories and I absolutely love it, I used so many of the stickers. So I went completely crazy and added a ton of stickers from that sticker sheet. I also added a few more pieces of the polka dot washi asnwell as some gold stars I punched from my gold glitter cardstock. I also used some DIY embellishments - you can check out the video using this link.


As a finishing touch I splattered some Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine and I love how it looks on the sky of the postcard.


And that finished off my BTRM layout for you - I really really love it and I hope you liked it too!


Used products from the Paperbasics shop:



* Disclaimer: Ich bin im Designteam von www.paperbasics.de. Produkte mit einem * wurden mir unentgeltlich von Paperbasics zur Verfügung gestellt.


Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment