Tuesday, September 26, 2017

haul #63

Hi guys!

Welcome back, I am back today with another haul video for you. :)



You can watch the video here on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter, or you can scroll down and watch it here on my channel.


Here are the links to the products I showed:


irridescent paper:


Crafters Companion - Angelica & Adam - Drummer Boy:


silver tissue paper:


gold tissue paper:


hibiscus stencil:


floral stencil:


love stamp:


bone cookie cutter:


bow mold:


red doilies:


blue doilies:


paint palettes:


black tulle:


white tulle:


bakers twine yellow:


bakers twine red:


bakers twine blue:


bakers twine green:


ribbon:


heart fondant cutters:


pink glitter tulle:



You can watch the video here or use the links above to be redirected to my YouTube channel.




Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the video!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment