Monday, September 25, 2017

CHEAP WATERCOLOR PALETTE REVIEW

Hi crafty peeps!

I have a review video of cheap watercolors I got at Action for 1€!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




Today I have a completely different video for you, something I usually don't do. It is kind of an review but it definitely is my honest opinion!
So, I am talking about this watercolor palette I picked up at Action - something like a dollar store - for 1€ (a little more than 1 USD - a little less than 1 GBP). I obviously didn't expect anything but I always like to have watercolor palettes like these for making mixed media backgrounds where I don't want to use my more expensive watercolors.


So I did try them out using them for a mixed media background and I was so surprised by how they looked on the paper that I did paint a postcard and I was blown away!
They are super creamy, they are vibrant - they are amazing for the price!






















This is obviously not a sponsored video - it is my honest opinion!
But you can see for yourself by watching my video!
I would definitely recommend you getting one of those if you have an Action close by. Maybe they sell those at other stores as well.


They are called '18 paint tablets and brush' by Grafix.


And again, not sponsored, my honest opinion but I really wanted to do this video because I was so surprised by the quality. Obviously they can't beat expensive watercolors, but for that price they are amazing!


I hope you enjoyed this kind of video - let me know in the comments here or on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment