Friday, August 18, 2017

PAPERBASICS DT PROJECT #2 | CARD PROCESS VIDEO

Hi crafty peeps!

it’s Friday that means I have another DT project for Paperbasics for you today! This time I made a cute card for you.



You can watch the video on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




 I started by cutting the 12x12" cardstock in half and scoring it at 6" so I have a square cardbase.
Then I chose a paper from the Quality Paper Pad from Paperbasics and started putting together the Paperflowers form Paperbasics (they are called Flowers 'n' Brads - Greens) and decided where I wanted to put them. I poked a whole through the paper so I can adhere everything down, including the cute tractor laser cut.


I decided to use yellow Bakers Twine from Docrafts and while I was at it I got the idea of attaching a little tag since I already wanted to use 'Special Delivery' as my sentiment anyways. So I took another piece of paper from the paper pad and die cut a tag using my Cuttlebug and i stamped the sentimen from the Fiskars Teeny Tiny stamp set on there using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used a photo adhesive strip to hold everything in place.


I used a ton of foam adhesive to adhere the cardfront to the card itself.
For the inside I wanted to use this 'Danke' stamp and i decided to cut down a piece from the same paper I used for the tag on the front and stamped it on there using the same ink.
I remembered that I had one flower left from the color scheme I wanted to go with so I adhered that as well and also a halfpear in the middle so you can't see the whole.

I stamped the 'Einfach So' stamp on the flap of my envelope (it means 'just because') using Metro Grey ink from Nuvo Hybrid Inks and I used gold washi to seal my envelope.


And that was my card for you today - I hope you enjoyed it!


Used products from the Paperbasics shop:



Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment