Sunday, August 27, 2017

My first POCKET LETTER

Hi peeps!

I have another process video for you today! This time I am showing you my first Pocket Letter that I have ever made and I would love to hear your thoughts! :)


You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.





Here are some pictures for you:


these are the goodies I put in the PL :)










this is how I wrapped my PL :)

I hope you like my first ever PL! Let me know if you want to do a swap with me or looking for a pen pal in general in the comments over on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter (scroll up for the link)! :)


If you have any questions regarding the supplies I used please don't hesitate to ask!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment