Monday, August 28, 2017

BREAK THE RULES MONDAY #3

Hi peeps!

Break the rules Monday is, where I take something that was not made for scrapbooking and make a layout with it!
I am posting a BTRM video every last Monday of the month!


For this months layout I am not using a picture!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.





For this BTRM video I decided not to use a picture and to show you a fun and easy way to use in my case emails instead. You could use any other piece of paper as well of course, like tickets, menus certificates etc.


I cut all of my mails down to just the text, ne recipient, not adresses, just the text. I did use my date stamp to put the date on there.
I used a very busy background paper from Craft Sensations to make the white paper pop even more.


I did a tiny bit of journaling in the bottom right corner and decided to use my DIY embellishments (check out the tutorial using this link or scroll down to watch it here) and I also used holographic sequins to add some detail in the corners of the papers.






















And that finishes off my layout for today!



DIY embellishments




Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:

glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:




Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment