Sunday, August 25, 2019

'3 years' MINI ALBUM SHARE

Hello peeps!

I made a mini album of these photos I had on a string in my apartment of my ex-boyfriend and I, but instead of wasting them and throwing them out, I thought I would make this album and cherish the memories we have together.
I guess this is kind of a controversial topic, but we don't hate each other, we ended our relationship on very well and fair terms, so I am totally ok with this album. If there were some ill-feelings, I am sure I would not have made this album haha
Also I think I should add that I always scrap the feelings and emotions I had and felt in the moment the photo was taken, not the time I am scrapping them. So eventhough it says love and stuff on the photos, doesn't mean that is all necassarily true now. I don't want to confuse anyone haha!



Watch the video here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter, or simply watch the video on my blog.




Thanks so much for joining me, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment