Monday, April 16, 2018

DIY Paperclips

Hi peeps!

I have a DIY paperclips video for you today!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I wanted to show you a few easy ways to make super cute DIY paperclips! I used a few different materials and items to create my paperclips.
I used a foam flower, foam glitter stickers, a felt sticker, die cut cardstock and wooden buttons.


All I did was take the piece - mostly they are ready to go, I did trace the foam stickers on a piece of cardstock and cut that out to used it on the back of my foam sticker - I put the paperclip on the back, adhered it with my hot glue gun and added a felt circle so the glue is covered up.


That's how easy my DIY paperclips are - I hope you enjoyed the video!


Thank you for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment