Wednesday, April 25, 2018

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #30

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I used craft paper as my cardbase and adhered a piece of patterned paper on the front as a cute background. I cut down another piece of patterned paper and made two windows using this baby feet die set. I made some shakers with it and adhered it on the front of my card. I put some blue and silver sequins in there as well as 'it's a boy' confetti pieces.


I stamped a sentiment on the front of my card as well as on the flap of my envelope. On the inside of my card I adhered the inner part of the baby feet and stamped another sentiment. I also tied some blue bakers twine as a final touch



And that was my card for you today, I hope you like it as much as I do!


Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment