Sunday, April 22, 2018

12x12" scrapbook layout #17

Hello peeps!

I have a 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today!



Click here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I LOVE this layout so much! Plus I had a ton of fun making it with the help of my niece, who was with me once more, plus she also made some DIY embellishments again!


As for my layout, I started doing the packaging technique using my watercolor pens and after that was dry I used a stencil and Irridescent Glaze by Vicki Boutin and created a grogeous background.





I matted my picture on a few paper layers and adhered it onto my page. I added a ton of DIY embellishments and a few foam stickers to embellish my page.



Then I added those big letters for my title and call my page done!


I hope you enjoyed this layout, I really love it!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment