Saturday, March 31, 2018

CBOI Social Media Hop

Hi peeps!

I have a new 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today! I am participating in the Craft Bunker of Ignorance (CBOI) Social Media Hop. You can find all of the links down below!



Click here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




Our topic this time is scraplifting, and who else to choose other than the queen herself, Missy Whidden. I saw this layout  she did recently and I remembered that I have something like it lying around somewhere. So I tried my best and I love how my layout turned out!

Missy's layout

I treated my cardstock with clear gesso and after it had dried I used a stencil and the bead gel and oh my lord, I love the texture it gives! After that had dried, which took a few hours, I used spray mists (Dylusions Pure Sunshine and Cherry Pie; Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mint, Peach and Mustard; Distress Stain Twisted Citron) to create a fun and colorful background.



While that was drying, which took another few hours, I made my photo matte with a bunch of papers, the more colors the better! I really wanted to use the Dear Lizzy chipboard sticker that says 'don't grow up it's a trap' because I really love how it matched my photo.



After everything was dry I splattered some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold. I adhered my photo layers in the middle of my layout and started embellishing. I used the Valentine's Day Collection by Cat Martin which I absolutely love!



After battling with my dying camera LOL I finally managed to get all of the die cuts on my page that I wanted and I also brought in some gems and random Emoji stickers as well as foam stickers.

And that was my layout for today - I hope you like my layout!


Here are the other lovely creators:



Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment