Wednesday, March 21, 2018

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #25

Hello peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I used a pre-printed card as my cardbase today and colored the cute owls with my Colour Therapy metallic colored pencils.


I am layering some papers on the front of my card and stamped a sentiment form the Mama Elephant Say What stamp set - which I love!.


I also stamped a sentiment on the inside of my card. And then I decided to go crazy and started the whole confetti thing LOL. At first I used a confetti stamp and stamped it on either side of the sentiment and then I used the Your Next Stamp Confetti Die and added every little thing, which took forever LOL.



On my envelope I stamped a Kaiserkraft Owl stamp set and added a heart that I punched from the same paper as on and in my card.


And after a very long time I managed to finish my card for today - I hope you like it!


Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment