Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #24

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.





This was a very quick and easy card to make! The night before I was playing around with my watercolors and scribbled them on randomly, after that I sprayed the paper with Perfect Pearls so it becomes super shiny and glimmery. I trimmed down the paper so it is slightly smaller than my cardbase.


I used this fun die and die-cut it out of black cardstock, took me a while but I got there LOL. I adhered the watercolor paper with some foamtape to give it some dimension and the die cut with regular tacky glue.


On the inside I stamped Danke (German for thank you) from a Scrapbook Werkstatt stamp and adhered a strip of patterned paper. On the flap of my encelope I stamped an Artemio stamp.

And that finished off my card for today - I hope you enjoyed it!


Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment