Sunday, March 18, 2018

12x12" scrapbook layout #15

Hello peeps!

I have a 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today!



Click here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




For this layout I used the Authentique Decorated paper from the Devoted collection and I toned it down using some white gesso. After it was dry I used two mists and the packaging technique to create a fun background.


I mated my photo on a few papers as well as white tissue paper and a big doily. For my title I used a 'captured' die cut from the Lovely Snap Pack by Simple Stories. I also used a few bits from that ephemera pack as well as a dog wood veneer.


I forgot that I trimmed off a border strip from the Echo Park Bark collection, so I added that on one side as well as a tiny word sticker from the 12x12 sticker sheet.



And that finished off my layout for today - I hope you enjoyed it!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment