Wednesday, February 14, 2018

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #21

Hello peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I made this cute card for my nephews birthday and I have to say I absolutely love it! I used the Your Next Stamp Boatload of Fun stamp set and used my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my TouchNew Markers for the coloring.


I used Broken China Distress Ink for my blended background and stamped a sentiment as well as another little fish that jumps out of the water. I used foam tape to adhere the background on my cardbase as well as to pop up the little guy in his boat.


On the inside of my card I stamped a sentiment and adhered the fish that I fussy cut. On the flap of my envelope I stamped a heart from an Artemio stamp.
To add a little something I added a few waterdroplets on the front of my card, I love how they look!

And that was my card for you today - I hope you like it!


Here is a list of all the markers I used:

7 Cosmos
11 Carmine
31 Dark Yellow
32 Deep Yellow
34 Yellow
41 Olive Green
42 Bronze Green
70 Royal Blue
76 Sky Blue
95 Burnt Sienna
97 Rose Beige
98 Chestnut Brown
100 Walnut
101 Yellow Ochre
102 Raw Umber
103 Potato Brown
107 Sand
135 Pale Cherry Pink
136 Blush
143 Mint Blue
144 Pale Baby Blue
185 Pale Blue Light


Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment