Wednesday, February 7, 2018

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #20

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I made this cute card using the Zentangle Stamp and my ZIG Kuretake Pearlescent Watercolors. After letting it dry, I trimmed it down and mounted it on a watercolor-looking piece of patterned paper.



I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment with ZIG! Embossing Powder in Seaglass  and matted that on some vellum before adhering it underneath my Zentangle. I also added a couple of heart stickers to give it more interest.


I stamped another sentiment on the inside of my card and added a couple of stickers as well. On the back of my card I stamped  a sentiment from the Technique Tuesday Made with Love stamp set as always.



For the envelope of I used the Amy Tangerine stamp set from her Finders Keepers collection called Map and I stamped the map as well as a sentiment and a couple of hearts using Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick.


And that finished off my card today - I hope you like it!


Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment