Sunday, February 18, 2018

12x12" scrapbook layout #13

Hello peeps!

I have a 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today!



Click here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I absolutely love how this layout turned out, although green and yellow really are NOT my go-to colors. I started out by misting by background using the packaging technique (I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine Citron, Daler Rowney Metallic Yellow, DR Gold, Pebeo Irridescent Green Yellow, Mint). After it was dry I used irridescent effect paste by Marabu and the Staggered Paws stencil from MFT in the upper left corner.


I matted my photos on some scraps in matching colors as well as yellow tissue paper. I had this strip of paper that Rita, the owner of Mini Mancsok gave me, so I matted that on some paper as well and cut it in a flag shape.



I wanted to use this big 'here comes the sun' sticker so I built my embellishment cluster around it. I used a ton of buttons, a brad and a wooden duck to add lots of texture.


I added some splatters as finishing highlights and called this layout done.

I really hope you enjoyed it!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment