Sunday, February 11, 2018

12x12" scrapbook layout #12

Hi peeps!

Welcome back, I have a 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today!



Click here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I used this gorgeous floral paper as m background and treated it with gesso to tone down the pattern a bit. I used a ton of layers behind my photo. I also backed my ephemera pieces on some of the papers from that gorgeous paper pad.


I used a big wooden sticker as my title, I thought it looked cute and it perfectly told the story.


Of course I had to add some splatters, I added Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine and a few of my DIY mist.


I also added some washi and then a few of my DIY embellishments.


And that was my layout today, super simple - I hope you like it!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment