Monday, January 22, 2018

Baby Gift

Hi peeps!

Today I have four tag tutorials in this video as well as a gift wrapping part and a few general 'how I gift my gifts' type of video LOL. There is a lot of repackaging happening, which I am really into at the moment as well. If you have any questions please ask away! :)



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




So, as you probably guessed if you watched the video, the baby boy the gifts are for is called Frederick. His older sister is called Tamina, that's why there are also pink tags.
I am not going to explain the repackaging part because it is pretty self explanatory if you watch the video. But I am going to explain the tags in a bit more.


Starting with the shaker tag, I used the same die as for the other tags, but I also used the die that is one size smaller to cut a frame of the same paper as well as foam. I put the name as well as a ton of sequins in the frame and covered it with acetate and the top frame. I added bakers twine and ribbon in matching colors.


The tag with the hot air balloon was pretty easy. I used Memento DewDrop in Teal Zeal and Distress Ink in Broken China and sponged it on the tag. After it was completely dry I added some silver texture paste through a star stencil and let it dry again. Then I stamped on it and added matching twine and jute.


I really love how the bunny tag turned out. I used Memento DewDrop in Rose Bud and Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick and sponged it on the tag. Then I used the same silver paste but a heart stencil this time. I colored the bunny, it is from the Trimcraft Belle & Boo stamp set with my alcohol markers - list of markers I used is down below - and fussy cut it and adhered it on my tag. I added some highlights with my white Gelly Roll Pen and of course matching twine and some glitter ribbon this time.


The last tag was pretty easy as well. I used some DIY mists (I have a video on my channel explaining how I make them) in blues for my background and then I put the name on the tag with some Jillibean Soup Mini Alpha Stickers. I colored this cute bear from a stamp set from my stash with my alcohol markers - list of markers I used is down below. I fussy cut it, adhered it to my tag  and added a sentiment. And of course matching twine and ribbon.


And that was everything from me today, well, actually it was quite a lot. I hope you liked it!


List of markers I used:

Bear:
CG 7
CG 9
18 Peach
36 Cream
70 Royal Blue
72 Napoleon BLue
97 Rose Beige
136 Blush

Bunny:
8 Rose Pink
16 Coral Pink
103 Potato Brown
107 Sand


Thank you so much for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment