Sunday, December 17, 2017

12x12" scrapbook layout #9

Hello peeps!

Welcome back, I have a 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today!



Click here to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I used a background that I did off camera quite some time ago. I did the packaging technique using my watercolor palette.
I matted my picture on several polkadot papers from the Dots & Stripes paper pad frm Craft Sensations and added a bit of glitter confetti  glue in the bottom left corner.


I added to hearts using a stencil and blue acrylic paint. I did use tracing paper and put that over the hearts. I wanted to have a messy look and I definately succeded LOL. I also added 3 heart rhinestones on each one of the hearts.


I did use Tim Holtz tiny word stickers, Kesi'art stickies and stickers from Mambi as well as random heart stickers on my layout.
I did decide to do my journaling line in kind of the middle of nowhere which I don't usally do and I really like it.


And that was my layout for you today - I hope you like it!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment