Wednesday, November 1, 2017

DIY ADVENT CALENDER

Hello peeps!

I have a new DIY tutorial for you today! I made an adventcalender for my swap with Petra from Paperbasics.



You can check out the video on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter using this link, or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I bought some goodies at various shops - you can see most of the goodies in my hauls (Link to the playlist HERE) - and I also used some DIY things  I made.

I packaged everything differently because I love the way it looks. I used the tags I made as a DT project (the video will be up soon!). I used a Studio Calico stamp for the numbers and my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I also created cards for every day. This is not usually in an adventcalender, but I love the idea of it! So I went on Pinterest and searched for 24 quotes, recipes, cute pictures or stories to inclued in my calender. I put it in an envelope, used number stickers for the day and decorated it with christmas stickers.

And that was my adventcalender - I hope you feel inspired to create one as well!


Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment