Monday, October 16, 2017

SWEET TREAT BAGS

Hi peeps!

Today I have a little tutorial for you of how I packaged up some sweet treat bags for my friends as well as a tag tutorial!

And just FYI, I did forget to take pictures - LOL - so I have just one but it is bad quality because I quickly snaped it at my friends house - I am very sorry about that!



You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.



I absolutely love making treat bags and this one was a lot of fun!
I used 3 treat bags for my friends' kids and the parents got the same candy but just without the bags.

I die-cut 5 tags from white cardstock and used my Ranger Blending Tool as well as Candied Apple Distress Ink before I spritz it with water to give it a distressed look.

I then used the Sweets stamp set from Jillibean Soup as well as the Donut Forget stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop for my sentiment and a cute FroYo on my tag.

I used bakers twine and glitter ribbon to add my final touches and to adhere it on my treatbags.

And that was my tutorial for you today - I hope you enjoyed it!


Thank you so much for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment