Monday, October 30, 2017

BREAK THE RULES MONDAY #5

Hi peeps!

Break the rules Monday is, where I take something that was not made for scrapbooking and make a layout with it!
I am posting a BTRM video every last Monday of the month!


For this months layout I am using a cardboard box!




You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




This layout was super quick and easy - except for cutting the cardboard haha. So, I decided to use this cardboard - it is from the packaging my Erin Condren LifePlanner came in and I thought it was just too pretty to not use it in any way.
I - ruffly - measured 12x12 inches and cut it out. I did gesso my cardboard because the pattern and color were really really bright and kind of in your face so I wanted to tone it down a bit.


I matted my picture on plain white cardstock and black tissue paper. As far as embellishing goes there is close to nothing to say. I just used a few stickers from the Bark Sticker Sheet from Echo Park as well as the Puppy Love Sticker Sheet from Doodlebug.


I added a few splatters with my DIY mist using Daler Rowney Metallic Red and Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Raspberry.

And this finished off my BTRM layout for you today - I hope you enjoyed it!


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:

glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:



Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment