Sunday, October 1, 2017

12x12" scrapbook layout #5

Hi peeps!

Welcome back, I have a 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today! I used an amazing free cutfile from Wild Whisper - link is down below.



You can watch the video here on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




This was a super fun layout and I love how it turned out! I started by printing and cutting this cut file that I wanted to use for this picture and I decided to spray it with the Dylusions Mica Spray in vibrant turquoise and I love how messy and artsy it looks.


I matted my picture on several papers from the same paper pack as the background paper as well as on white tissue paper. To give the background a bit of extra spice I sprayed some Mica Spray on a piece of packaging and smiered it on the paper to give it a bit of extra shine and sparkle.


I tucked my cut file under my picture so you can't see the handle of the mug and I added a ton of DIY embellishments as well as wooden hearts and random stickers and bits and bobs. To give it more dimension and interest I added thread in grey, blue and white.


And that finished off my layout for today - I really hope you enjoyed it!




Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:

glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:



Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment