Wednesday, October 18, 2017

12x12" medical scrapbook process video #6

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. I have a new 12x12" scrapbook layout for my medical scrapbook for you to share today.



You can watch the video here on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I really love how this layout came together although I am not a big fan of green.
I started off by using a polka dot stencil and blending green shaded ink on using a nail blending tool. I find those come in really handy because I can toss them away - because the ink is shaded so the blending tool gets dark and you can't really see the lighter colors anymore after using it for a while.


I matted my picture on a floral paper and put a bright green doily behind my picture.
As far as embellishing goes I did decide to use this beaver tag, why I am not really sure - LOL - but I absolutely love it. I did cover up the hole with a silver bow.


Other than that I did use a flair button and a few random stickers as well as a clear flower with a halfpearl. I added the date using my green gel pen.

And that was my medical scrapbook layout for you today - I hope you liked it!


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:

glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:


double sided tape:


gel pen:



Thanks for joining me today, have a great day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment