Wednesday, August 2, 2017

How to spice up happy mail packages TUTORIAL

Hi guys!

Welcome back, I have a 'tutorial' for you today of how to spice up your happy mail or gifts or whatever you want. :)
I sent a happy mail parcel to a crafty friend and thought I would spice it up a bit.



You can watch the video using this link to me redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here.




I will have the links to the haul videos I showed the products in linked in the text and down below I will have a supply list with picture links.


I just used a stamp set from my stash, well, actually two and I used my Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp it on there. I had to use a fineliner because it didn't stamp all the way because the box was not even but that was no problem at all.
Then I used my TouchNew markers and colored the images in.

And that is it, that's how easy it is to make someone extra happy! :)


Here is a list of all the colors I used:
CG 0,5
CG 1
2 old red
3 rose red
17 pastel pink
25 salmon pink
26 pastel peach
32 deep yellow
34 yellow
36 cream
46 vivid green
84 pastel violet
86 vivid reddish purple
87 azalea purple
93 burnt orange
94 brick brown
96 mahogany
97 rose beige
135 pale cherry pink
136 blush
178 cool shadow
179 aqua mint


Here are the links to the products I used:

Memento Tuxedo Black ink:


TouchNew marker:


Fineliner:



Thank you so much for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment