Wednesday, August 30, 2017

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #6

Hello peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you today!

You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.





For this card I decided to use my Big Dill stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop. I stamped the pickles with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in my We'R'Memory Keepers precision stamp tool and then colored them with my TouchFive markers - numbers of the colors I used is in a list down below. Then I used the coordinating dies with my Cuttlebug.


I used a piece of patterned paper from a Flying Tiger paper pad and used the second biggest die of my stitched rectangle die set.


I stamped the sentiment with the same Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the inside and I stamped another sentiment on a scrap piece of white cardstock and trimmed it down.
I popped that up with foam adhesive and adhered the heart as well.
I put everything together and adhered all the cute pieces.I put the smaller dill image on the inside.


As a finishing touch I used my Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Brush Pen to add a bit of sparkle.
Off camera I did decide to add black bakers twine and I really love how that looks!


And that is my card for you today. I hope you enjoyed this video!


List of the markers I used:
WG0.5
CG 0.5
C1
2
3
43
46
47
50
52
55


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:


Memento Tuxedo Black ink


Technique Tuesday Made with love stamp set

We'r'memory keepers stamp precision tool


glue bottle

Tacky Glue


TouchNew markers:


Cuttlebug:


pop dots:


AC white cardstock:


rectangle die set:
  

Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Brush Pen:


black bakers twine:



Thank you for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment