Sunday, August 13, 2017

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #5

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you today!

You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I will have the links to the haul videos I showed the products in linked in the text and down below I will have a supply list with picture links.



I made this card for Crafty Little Amie for her happy mail and I love how the card turned out although I wasn't too happy with it as I made it, but now looking at it on screen I think it is super cute. :)

I used the Ballerina stamp from the Angelica & Adam collection from Crafters Companion and stamped it with Tuxedo Black ink from Memento on some AC white cardstock and colored it with my TouchNew Markers - list of the colors I used is down below. I did that off camera a while ago so there is no footage of that in the video. I fussy cut the cutie with my sewing scissors and added a ton of Wink Of Stella on her dress and a few rhinestones in her crown.

I die cut a bunch of rectangle pieces from patterned paper from my stash and fussed around forever to get everything together as I needed it.
I used a scalloped rectangle die for my shaker window and used my Quickie Glue Pen from Sakura to adhere a piece of cling film to create a shaker.
Then I put a ton of pop dots on the window frame as well as the ballerina I adhered on the front of the window. I trimmed down a piece of the same patterned paper I used for the background and adhered them to the outside of the shaker so you are not able to see the pop dots.

Then I filled the shaker with a ton of microbeads and rhinestones and all the fun stuff so it looks all cute and pink & purple. Then I put glue on the outside of the popdots to seal them because some of the microbeads were falling out and I didn't want that to happen.


On the inside of my card I wanted to use the Special Delivery sentiment stamp as well as a heart from the Fiskars Teeny Tiny stamp set with my Ranger Distress Oxide ink in the Worn Lipstick but my acrylic block fell on the card so I had an inkstain. I tried to save it, but I ended up putting a piece of coordinating patterned paper on the inside of the card and I used another piece of  paper and restamped the sentiment on there and adhered that with foam tape on the inside so it pops up.


I had a few tiny pieces of pattern paper left so I decided to adhere them on the cardfront and I love how that looks. I also added a ton of rhinestones, the same rhinestones I added on the crown as well as on the inside of the shaker.

I added the Special Delivery sentiment on the flap of my envelope as well.



And this finished off my card - I hope you enjoyed it!


List of the markers I used:
CG 0.5
27 powder pink
28 fruit pink
86 vivid reddish purple
87 azalea purple
88 purple grey
93 burnt orange
101 yellow ochre
102 raw umber
103 potato brown
135 pale cherry pink
171 jade green
178 cool shadow


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:


Memento Tuxedo Black ink


Technique Tuesday Made with love stamp set

We'r'memory keepers stamp precision tool


glue bottle

Tacky Glue


TouchNew markers:


Wink od Stella:


Cuttlebug:


pop dots:


Crafters Companion - Angelica & Adam - Ballerina:


AC white cardstock:


clear rhinestones:


pink rhinestones:


rectangle die set:
 

Quickie Glue Pen:


Fiskars Teeny Tiny stamp set:
  

Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Worn Lipstick:
 


Thank you so much for watching my video and reading my blog, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment