Sunday, August 6, 2017

CARD PROCESS VIDEO #4

Hi peeps!

I am back today with another card process video for you today! I made this card for Amie and I had so much fun making this card! :)

You can watch the video here on my blog, or you can use this link to be redirected to my YouTube channel PotsieFighter.




I will have the links to the haul videos I showed the products in linked in the text and down below I will have a supply list with picture links.



For this card I really wanted to use the Ocean Babies stamp set from Kippers and I planned on making a scene card with my wave die set. So I grabbed a yellow, baby blue and a darker blue piece of textured cardstock and a sun die as well.

I started with the stamping part. So I grabbed my We'R'Memorykeepers Precision Stamp Tool and normal heavyweight white cardstock and of course I used my Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp out the whale, the boat and a few fishes.
I then colored the images with my TouchNew markers - list of the colors I used is down below - and put some Wink of Stella to put a little bit of sparkle on it.

I am sorry, I have no idea why the card seems green, it was a bad day to take a picture LOL

I trimmed down the two blue pieces of cardstock for the background of my cardbase. Then I die cut the waves as well as the sun with my Cuttlebug.
I felt like I needed more waves so I die cut two more using the baby blue cardstock this time.
Then I lined everything up and adhered the waves, sun and the fishes on my cardbase. I wanted the whale to pop up a bit so I used pop dots to pop it up a bit.

I wanted to create a kind of an ocean floor so I used one of the seaweed stamps from the set and stamped it with some Memento DewDrop in Teal Zeal using my acrylic block. And while I was at it I stamped the triangle pattern on the boat and a teeny tiny star on the flag.


I wanted to use the cloud stamp that comes with the stamp set as well but it didn't look good at all. So I grabbed a scrap piece of white cardstock and used Distress Ink in Broken China with my Ranger Blending Tool and blended it on and then die cut a few clouds with my Cuttlebug to cover up the mess I created and I love how it looks!

On the back of my card I used as always my Technique Tuesday Made with Love stamp set.
On the inside of the card I stamped the Horray sentiment that comes with the Ocean Babies stamp set with Memento DewDrop in Teal Zeal and I stamped the same sentiment on the flap of the envelope as well.



Off camera I decided that the inside needs fishes as well, so I stamped and colored three more and put them in there.

And this finishes off my card for today - I hope you enjoyed it!


List of the markers I used:
CG 0.5
CG 1
WG 0.5
10 deep red
23 orange
24 marigold
31 dark yellow
32 deep yellow
37 pastel yellow
44 fresh green
45 canaria yellow
57 turqoise green light
58 mint green light
59 pale green
61 peackock green
67 pastel blue
68 turqoise blue
70 royal blue
72 napoleon blue
83 lavender
85 vivid purple
86 vivid reddish purple
87 azalea blue
120 black
143 mint blue
144 pale baby blue
182 frost blue
185 pale blue light


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:


Memento Tuxedo Black ink


Technique Tuesday Made with love stamp set

We'r'memory keepers stamp precision tool


glue bottle

Tacky Glue


yellow cardstock:


baby blue cardstock:


blue cardstock:


TouchNew markers:


Wink od Stella:


Cuttlebug:


Memento DewDrop Team Zeal


AC white cardstock:


pop dots:


wave die set:


sun die:


Ranger Distress Ink Broken China:


Ranger Blending Tool:


cloud die:



Thank you so much for watching my video and reading my blog, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment