Wednesday, August 23, 2017

12x12" scrapbook layout #2

Hi peeps!

Welcome back, I have another 12x12" scrapbook layout for you today!

You can watch the video here on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.






I started off by painting the chipboard pieces I wanted to use with some pastel pink acrylic paint and coated that with two layers and set it aside so it can dry.

Idecided to go with this pink floral paper and trimmed down two 1" strips and used this gorgeous border punch and punched it out. Then I adhered those strips on the left and right edge of the paper.
I also matted the picture on the same paper so it matches.
I decided to get out the same pastel pink acrylic paint again and created kind of a frame because it looked a bit too naked. So I scribbled on the paint with my tiny brush and then got a bit of water and watered down the paint a bit so I can do some splatters as well.


I used a piece of foam to pop up the picture to give it more dimension and interest.
I then adhered the chipboard pieces with some pop dots on the border strips.


As a title I wanted it to say Dancing Queen, and I do have a letter missing, I am so sorry! So it will say Dancing Qeen throughout the video. In the stillshots and pictures here on the blog it is corrected though - LOL.
I got out my rhinestone stickers and created a frame on the picture and I also decided to put a line underneath the title to add lots and lots of bling.


As a finishing touch I made an embellishment cluster in the left corner above the picture. I addded some brads, stickres and homemade embellishments from my stash.

And this finishes off my layout - I hope you like it and can forgive me for my spelling mistake - LOL!


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:

glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:


heat gun:


brushes:


AC white cardstock:


 foam:
 

 moustache pen:
 

 rhinestones:


 resin roses:


border punch:



I hope you enjoyed the video, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment