Friday, July 28, 2017

card share

Hello everyone!

I have a cute card share for you today! I started making this card quite some time ago so there will only be a blog post this time, like every Friday. :)

So I started making this card for a friend of mine who loves Vikings just as much as I do. They are just super cute and OMG those beards! LOL!

All I knew was that I wanted to use this cute Viking stamp from Avery Elle. So I stamped it on some white heavyweight cardstock with my Memento Tuxedo Black ink in my We'R'Memory Keepers Precision Stamp Tool and did some coloring with my TouchNew markers and I highlighted the eyes with my white Gelly Roll. I added a little bit of shimmer with my ZIG Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. I then fussy cute the cutie since I don't have the coordinating die.


Then I used a scalloped rectangle die and diecut a blue piece of cardstock and also the 'Dragon Tails' paper from the Doodlebug paper pad that is also called Dragon Tails. I then used one of my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies because I wanted to see a lot of the Doodlebug paper but this alone would have been to much.
Then I adhered the pieces together and decided to add a few stars from the Crate Paper Little You stamp set with some Ranger Distress Ink in Broken China.
I also sponged some of the ink on the outside of my card with my Ranger Blending Tool after I adhered the paper on with some foam to pop it up and I love how it looks.


For the inside of my card I decided to use the sentiment 'You only live once but if you do it right once is enough' from the Inspirational Sayings stamp set from Forever In Time and added a few enamel dots.


And of course I used my Made With Love stamp from Technique Tuesday on the back of my stamp as well.
On the flap of my envelope I stamped this cute circle with a heart from an Artemio stamp and I sealed the envelope with the coordinating washi tape from the Doodlebug Dragon Tails collection called Midieval Times.

And this finished off my card! I hope you like it.


Here are the links for the products I used:

white cardstock:

Memento Tuxedo Black ink:

Avery Elle - Viking:

Aver Elle Viking die:

We'R'Memory Keepers Precision Stamp Tool:

TouchNew marker:

Wink of Stella:

scalloped rectangle die set:

blue cardstock:

Doodlebug Dragon Tails:

Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die:

Foam:

Crate Paper Little You stamp set:

Ranger Distress Ink Broken China:

Ranger Blending Tool:

Inspirational Sayings - Forever In Time:

Technique Tuesday - Made with Love:

white Gelly Roll:

Doodlebug Dragon Tails washi tape:

Tacky Glue:

glue bottle:

Cuttlebug:


Thanks so much for joining me today, have an amazing day!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment