Sunday, July 30, 2017

12x12" medical scrapbook process video #5

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. I have a new 12x12" scrapbook layout for my medical scrapbook for you to share today.

You can watch the video here on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.




I will have the links to the haul videos I showed the products in linked in the text and down below I will have a supply list with picture links.



I am not going to lie, this was a challenging layout! So I wanted to try out crepe paper since I love using tissue paper I thought I would give it a go. And I didn't necessarily regret it, but along the way I sometimes did - LOL.
I started off my kind of sorting my crepe paper to see how I want the colors to be and I only ended up using 4 colors because I simply couldn't do more. I mean I could have but i really didn't want to. 😂

So basically I just trimmed the paper in the size I wanted it to be and used double sided tape to stick it on I repeated that with the next 3 layers, ripping everything apart of course - LOL - and then  I used the yellow paper to matt my photo on.


I didn't really find a tag I liked so I grabbed this piece of paper which is actually from the Doodlebug Fun in the Sun Labels & Tags pack, but it is the back of the packaging but I really liked it so I kept the piece and I am glad I did. So I did a bit of journaling, if you can even call it journaling in this case, and stuck it on a big ripp I made before.


I really had no idea how I a. should embellish it, and b. how I should cover up all of the ripps I made.
So I decided to use this circle piece which is actually from the My Mind's Eye Hooray Decorative Tags.
And then I just used those rainbow mosaic tiles to kind of make a line so it seems as if the circle is floating, kind of.


And then I just used those alien-space-glitter-cat-carebear stickers - I really have no idea what those are, but they are very cute - and sticked them wherever I felt like I need to cover it up.


So that is my layout for today, I am not going to lie, it is not my favorite one but I still am glad I made it.


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:


glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:


double sided tape:


crepe paper:


Doodlebug Fun in the Sun Labels & Tags:


gel pen:


My Mind's Eye Decorative Tags:


mosaic tiles:




If you have any questions please don't hesitate and ask away!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment