Sunday, June 25, 2017

7x10" scrapbook process video #1

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog and YouTube video, I am super excited to have you!
So today I have a 7x10" scrapbook layout for you - check out the video on my Youtube channel Potsiefighter here or simply watch it here on my blog. :)




I am currently working on this mini Album and it comes with black cardstock so I do not do mixed media in this album.


I will have the links to the haul videos I showed the products in linked in the text and down below I will have a supply list with picture links.

I am using a patterned paper from the 12x12 'Beach Blues' paperpack from craft sensations and matting my photo on there and trimming it off so there is one row, kind of like a border, of anchors and hearts around the picture.

I am using a tag that came in an die cut book I picked up at Action and do some journaling with a blue glitter gel pen.

I also finally used some of the nautical wood veneer pieces I have been horder for years and of course I had to use my favourite heart stickers.



So this is my very short 7x10" layout for you today, I hope you enjoyed it!


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:

blue glitter gel pen:


nautical wood veneer:

heart stickers:

glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:

Thank you so much for watching my video and reading my blog - it means the world to me!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment