Wednesday, June 28, 2017

12x12" medical scrapbook process video #2

Hi peeps!

Exciting news! I decided to post two crafty projects such as scrapbook layouts and cards per week on my channel starting today! :)
So there are hauls on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and crafty process videos on Wednesday and Sunday! YAY!


Today I have a new 12x12" scrapbook layout for my medical scrapbook for you to share today.

You can watch the video here on my YouTube channel PotsieFighter or you can simply watch it here on my blog.



I will have the links to the haul videos I showed the products in linked in the text and down below I will have a supply list with picture links.



For this layout I decided to use my watercolor palette and used red as my backround because there is red in the picture as well.

I didn't really know what paper to use or what to do so I chose the floral paper that I planned on using as my journaling card more or less first. Then I decided to go with that white cirle paper from my stash.
Then I felt like putting all the papers together and make kind of a Lego tower with them - LOL. I also used a floral glitter paper between the other two.


So i adhered them on my background - I treated it with gesso before using my watercolors - but I felt like it needed more. So I grabbed my clear rhinestone stickers and put them along the edge so I could hide the tiny bit of uneven paper edge that was there.

I did my journaling with my red glitter gel pen, I also used a Tim Holtz tiny word sticker and of course puffy heart stickers.
I only used one other embellishment, a pink resin heart with a rose on it.

So yeah, that is my layout for today. I hope you enjoyed it!


Here are all the picture links for the supplies I used:


glue bottle:

Tacky Glue:


gesso:


puffy heart stickers:


watercolor palette:


red glitter gel pen:


Tim Holtz word stickers:


clear rhinestone stickers:




Thank you so much for watching and visiting my blog!
Stay tuned!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment